A 1 day ‘Essentials for Managing Drain Repair’ training course to help you learn the latest techniques in Drain Repair and save money.
Book your place today to avoid disappointment.
The aim of the course is to improve understanding of the cost-effective use of this key maintenance discipline. It examines the investigation and repair of domestic, light industrial drains and private sewage treatment systems and identifies the key decisions for selecting appropriate repair techniques.
The course is based on the new Drain Repair Book (4th Edition) which was written by Peter Henley, Technical Consultant at WRc and who has a wealth of experience in the subject and who is also the trainer on the course.
- Learn how effective drain repair management can help save your business money and help you meet standards
- Identify, select and undertake appropriate repair techniques
- Earn an officially recognised certificate to show their professional competency in drain repair management and become registered on the EU Skills Register of Professional Training.
Delegates will receive a copy of the 4th edition of the Drain Repair book published in 2017, which both updates and adds content to the 2012 edition.
Further changes have also been made to reflect users’ comments and particularly feedback received from past delegates of the course. These changes include:
- additional illustrations of drain ownership and responsibility, pipe condition and serviceability;
- extension of the techniques to include patch repairs, clarification of lining specification requirements, the legal aspects of drain repair; and the inspection and repair of treatment facilities including septic tanks and small package treatment plant.
This 1 day course is held at WRc’s offices, conveniently situated at Junction 16 of the M4.
Price £400 + VAT (includes EUSR registration and a copy of the Drain Repair Book, published in 2017).
For more information contact Denise Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +44 (0)1793 865012.
If you would like a Drain Repair Course dedicated to your team only, please contact us to discuss your requirements.