What is a Management System?
‘A management system is the way in which an organization manages the interrelated parts of its business in order to achieve its objectives. These objectives can relate to a number of different topics, including product or service quality, operational efficiency, environmental performance, health and safety in the workplace and many more.‘
The NADC has worked with DRBi Ltd to produce a one-day course aimed at helping plumbing and drainage businesses demonstrate professionalism and work to recognised quality systems and processes used in the industry. The course is aimed at business owners and their managers/supervisors looking to grow and implement some standard operating practices and improve their knowledge in key areas of management and business administration.
The course is designed to support the DrainSafe accreditation and has sections specifically focused on areas of management structure in addition to the technical training courses that are available through the National Drainage Academy.
The aims and objectives of this course are to give the delegates more confidence in managing, administering and growing their business by understanding and learning about key areas of running a plumbing and/or drainage business. Focussing on 6 core areas that will benefit the business, the course leader is a company that has over 20 years of experience managing and operating successfully in the industry. The course also provides a good grounding and preparation for businesses that are looking to start the ISO 9001 application process.
- Operational Finance: Financial Forecasting, Managing Cash Flow, Understanding Profit and Loss, Debt, Suppliers, Book keeping systems, Insurance.
- Marketing: Importance of Brand, knowing your market, Lead generation and conversion, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Print Media, Accreditations, Reviews.
- Operations: Key Regulations, Code of Practices and Policies, Key Performance Indicators, Work Management Systems, Communications, Internal Auditing, Equipment and inventory monitoring, Management Review.
- Sales & Business Development: Market Sectors, Service Offering, Sales Management Systems, Quotes Upsells and Leads, giving best advice, networking.
- Customer Service: Service Excellence & Customer Care, Customer Complaint Management and dispute resolution, understanding customer needs, measuring and documenting customer satisfaction.
- People/Training: Introduction to Health & Safety Management Systems, Wellbeing, Performance Management Processes, Training Plans, Skills Matrix, Incentives, Certification.
The course is fully endorsed by the NADC and includes certification and course material. Courses can be booked via the DRBi Website for a cost of £249 +VAT per person which includes a 20% discount for NADC Members.
We can offer discounted rates for group bookings. If you want us to come to you and deliver the course to more people, give us a call and we will offer you a bespoke quote.
For any queries or further information please contact Dave Rambridge at DRBi Ltd by phone on 020 8152 9875 by email at email@example.com or via the website www.drbi.co.uk